I have $500. Should I invest in gold or should I go for stocks? ===========0
What is a good way to invest so that I get proper returns? If it's stocks, which ones should I buy?
Answer by managers of GOLDIVANTI LP
- Keep your money in your own home
- Don't buy gold for gold spot prices. That is bad investment.
- Open up your local small ads newspapers
- Place an ad in newspaper or online, that you are buying gold, silver jewelry
- Calculate the gold price, pay 80% of the gold value
- Find a dealer for gold that pays 95% - 98% of the gold value
- Sell the bought goods to the gold dealer and earn 15%-20% on your income
You can do this one time per month, and you will have 10-20% return on your investment in shortest time. Keep discipline.
Contact Gold2me.com. There is a simple rule at Gold2me.com: if we can help you, we do, whenever and wherever necessary, and it's the way we've been doing business since 2002, and the only way we know